When you visit The East coast of Australia you will glimpse stunning beaches, rainforests and spectacular cities. The best way to observe Australia, especially East Coast, is to set out on your journey by road. With my Campervan for Rent, I could comfortably spot the scenic countryside, and far-reaching coastal landscapes, and I did not miss a single thing, in the process. There are so many scenic places to see that you might not be able to include everything in a single itinerary, and once you explore this region, you will not wish to stop!
If you initiate your trip via Campervan, along the lower eastern NSW coastline, you will glimpse a lot more, apart from breaking waves as well as the stunning dairy farm backdrop. I experienced the natural world, to the utmost as I viewed the tiny coastal towns as well as villages in the region, amid Jervis Bay and Huskisson. Like me, you will also be enthralled by the naughtiness of the dolphins. Tours run on a regular basis from these areas within season, and you will get an amazing opportunity to glimpse old-fashioned seashore coffee shops, experience spectacular rain forest walks, as well as the inimitable holiday houses or else bed and breakfasts with dazzling views of the ocean.
Australia’s largest city, Sydney is positioned approximately three hours, to the north of Jervis Bay. I benefited from countless sightseeing and amusement options in Sydney, and what is even more amazing is that its weather is as dissimilar as its population.
There are certain places you must not neglect to visit, in Sydney.
- If you have the guts, attempt to scale the Harbor Bridge.
- Dinner at the Centrepoint Tower or the countless skyline restaurants is a must as it offers an occasion to sample the extraordinary menus, whilst peering above the whole city!
- Sydney is a grand cultural hub, and I did not miss out on a show at the Opera House, or any of the historical theatres like the Capital or else State Theatre.
- The walk from Bondi to Bronte is an exclusive coastal walk with incredible sweeping views, which regularly features artwork on the way.
- I was mesmerized as I glimpsed the way in which Australia’s initial settlers lived. You will be spellbound as you set out on a ghost tour, or else a day time excursion, throughout The Rocks next to Circular Quay. You can also include a trip to the Barracks to gain knowledge of the convicts who initially called Australia their abode.
Flanked by Sydney and Surfers Paradise are hours of stunning scenery, towns and cities where you must stopover. I was awestruck as I visited the gigantic prawn within Coffs Harbor, and you can also take an Aussie beer and enjoy the band at a neighboring Brisbane Pub.
This is the ideal way to explore East Coast Australia. With your Australia Camper Van Rent, you can explore each region unhurriedly, and the loveliness of this region will surely tempt you to visit this expanse on your subsequent vacation.
RentACampervan Holidays Ltd, Australia finds the best Motorhome Hire Deals in New Zealand, Australia and Europe. RentACampervan Holidays Ltd offers a wide variety of Luxury, Economy and Budget Campervans for short and long hire rentals.
Search, Select and Book Online 24/7 at http://www.australiacampervan.com – Your Best RV Rental Holidays.